Membership has its benefits! Riverfork Federal Credit Union members have access to all the financial products, services and conveniences our credit union has to offer.
Join us today—for all the benefits that membership offers.
Our field of membership includes:
- Employees of the City of Grand Forks and of the Park District of Grand Forks who work in Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Employees of the County of Grand Forks who work in Grand Forks County, North Dakota
- Employees of the State of North Dakota who work in the County of Grand Forks
Employees of the following entities who work in or are supervised from Grand Forks, North Dakota:
- Aatrix Software, Inc.
- Development Homes Inc.
- Farroh Law Office
- Home of Economy
- Minnkota Power Cooperative
- Nodak Electric Cooperative
- North Dakota Mill and Elevator
- US Waste (formerly Vern’s Refuse Service/RPN, Inc.)
- Young Manufacturing, Inc.
- Employees of the City of East Grand Forks who work in East Grand Forks, Minnesota
- Employees and directors of Red River Valley Community Action (formerly Quad County Community Action Agency) who work in or are supervised from Grand Forks, North Dakota
Employees of the following entities who work in Grand Forks, North Dakota:
- Northern Tier Seed Company
- P.D. Sproule co.
- Sproule Farms
- Employees of Rhino Contracting who work in Grand Forks, North Dakota.
- Employees of this credit union
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Members of their household or immediate families - includes spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, or grandchild, including step and adoptive relatives
- Organizations of such persons
Contact us for more information on joining the credit union.Go to main navigation